navbar

17 May 2016

Not Quite Wednesday

I figured I'd post something today since I will be traveling to Poughkeepsie, NY (First Dutchess Quilters Guild) tomorrow to do a Lecture and Trunk show, followed by an all day workshop on Thursday.

I'm packing up all the "people" quilts I have on hand. The lecture will be about my approach to portraits in fiber art.  Also being loaded into the car: 12 sets of printed instructions for the Magnolia Kit class, freezer paper, glue sticks, sharpie markers, scissors, iron, ironing board and my design wall.  Do I have everything...???  I hope so!

This weekend I purchased the gorgeous fabric kits from my buddy and fabric guru Carol R. Eaton.  I'm so excited to see what the class does with their wonderful color palettes!

 
I don't have any quilt-related updates to post since completing the 2 Mothers Day commissions, but I did make some progress on a knitting project. Recently I learned how to do cables, so I thought I'd try my hand at Celtic-knots. Here's how far I've gotten so far:


Hope you're doing something fun and creative as well. Have a lovely week! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are reviewed by the administrator of this blog, so please keep the language civil and relevant to the article. Comments containing advertisements, profanity or hate speech will be removed.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!