navbar

23 July 2014

Demonstration at Windham Textile Museum Aug 16 (Willimantic, CT)

In connection with the Inspiration Quilts: Then and Now exhibition, I've been invited to lead a 90 minute demonstration at the Windham Textile & History Museum (WTHM).

Please join me at WTHM on Sat. August 16 from 2:00 - 3:30 p.m.

WTHM

I'll present my raw-edge layering technique using freezer paper to trace, cut, and layer fabric into a fiber art composition, and I'll answer questions from the audience as time allows.

This is the same technique I teach in my Magnolia workshop.  However, I'm working on a fun new design just for WTHM.  Hope you can be there!

Windham Textile & History Museum is located at 411 Main Street, Willimantic, CT. Registration is strongly suggested.

The event is called “Building A Picture.” Admission is $10 per person. To register, call 860-456-2178 or email: themillmuseum@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great event - I'll see if I can get up there!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are reviewed by the administrator of this blog, so please keep the language civil and relevant to the article. Comments containing advertisements, profanity or hate speech will be removed.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!