navbar

18 March 2014

Workshop: Ready to Launch

14 - 14Thanks to the helpful feedback from my first group of students, I have made some improvements to my Magnolia Kit Workshop.

Carol R Eaton and I got together to talk about different fabric choices. The students' work has been so inspiring, we can't wait to do this again!

14 - 3So I guess that means I'm ready to go forward with phase two – advertising and booking the next workshop.

So far I have added a blurb on the SAQA website, under Resources, "Art Services Directory" http://www.saqa.com/pro-directory.php?ID=1968

14 - 13I'm also working on changes to my website, to include information on workshops and presentations.  Here's a look at the prototype page, to see a list of classes and workshops:

http://katethemel.blogspot.com/p/classes-and-workshops.html

Thank you again, Sisters in Cloth and Carol R Eaton, for making the first workshop so much fun!

4 comments:

  1. And if you need or want ;^) any personal tributes/reviews just call on us! We had a WONDERFUL experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the student work from your workshop on blogs and think the magnolia is divine - I have one in my garden. Pity I live here in New Zealand as I would be in the queue for your workshop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maureen. If I'm ever lucky enough to visit New Zealand I will look you up! :-)

      Delete

Comments are reviewed by the administrator of this blog, so please keep the language civil and relevant to the article. Comments containing advertisements, profanity or hate speech will be removed.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!