navbar

27 July 2013

Update: Pottery

As promised, here's a photo of my finished & fired pottery.  I was so excited to see it!  The green (I hoped) would match my kitchen perfectly and I spent an hour adding all those decorative dots.  I couldn't wait to show it off while serving up some snacks to friends and family.

bowl2

When we showed up to pick up our pottery, I told her the pieces we had done.  "Oh yes" she said, "I remember that beautiful dog bowl".

(cue record scratching noise) 

DOG bowl???

LOL

3 comments:

  1. LOL - well, I could see where they would think that, but it is too gorgeous for a dog. Love the green and the dots are so fun. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dog bowl... what?! It's a beautiful piece. You inspired me to get back to my local pottery studio to make a dog-bowl of my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dog bowl... oh dear. Nothing close. She did say one thing right; it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are reviewed by the administrator of this blog, so please keep the language civil and relevant to the article. Comments containing advertisements, profanity or hate speech will be removed.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!