navbar

14 October 2012

“Boston Harbor”– Signed, Sealed, Delivered!

This weekend I traveled to Needham, Massachusetts to deliver the 3 Boston Harbor paintings to Jennifer Wolfsberg, Managing Principal at Centerpoint Advisors LLC.

Installed (14)a 

Here they are hanging in Centerpoint’s seating area. 

Installed (6)a

I’m very happy to say Jennifer was thrilled with the finished artwork.  (Whew!)

I was also relieved that the paintings blended well with the overall style of the office.  The florescent lights seemed to make the yellows and oranges stand out more intensely than I expected.  But as long as the client is happy, so am I!

Here are photos of the individual pieces:  

1

2

3

I’m so glad I had the opportunity to do some painting again.  Thanks, Jennifer and the team at Centerpoint!  Best of luck and success in your new office location.

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend, too.  Tomorrow I’ll be trading my paintbrushes back for scissors, fabric and thread.  Next update will be the Copper Lily, the Vp9 Challenge coming up on October 26.

7 comments:

  1. These are really great! You captured the light/reflections on the water beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful triptych, Kate. You continue to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful art work and the setting is perfect! You really captured the spirit of the space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were a painter, too. These are beautiful! At first look I thought they were photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just catching up with this triptych. You can tell where you took the picture to paint these. Living close by, I can name the different buildings and your client has every right to be amazed you have done a wonderful job of painting this scene.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jean! That's exactly what I was hoping - for people to see the beauty of the harbor but also pick out places that they know or have visited.

      Delete

Comments are reviewed by the administrator of this blog, so please keep the language civil and relevant to the article. Comments containing advertisements, profanity or hate speech will be removed.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!