navbar

18 May 2012

2012 Auction Quilt Done! “Just Roll With It”

I’m getting ready to ship out my 2012 SAQA Auction quilt, tongue-in-cheek entitled “Just Roll With It”.

JustRollWithItSMThis is my second fabric homage to sushi, but this time with a lot more color.  Finally all those scraps of hand-dyes and batiks are being put to use.  At the risk of being immodest, I love this little quilt. It just makes me happy... and hungry! When’s dinner? 

Hopefully that fun feeling will appeal to someone else too – someone willing to bid on it in September!

To learn more about SAQA’s auction, visit http://www.saqa.com/saqa-u.php?ID=2038 

2 comments:

  1. Yum! What fun. I hope the bidding doesn't get too rich for my blood. It would look great in my small collection. Nice contribution, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great piece! I can't wait to see all the unique donation pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are reviewed by the administrator of this blog, so please keep the language civil and relevant to the article. Comments containing advertisements, profanity or hate speech will be removed.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!