navbar

18 May 2011

Gearing up for Quilt National

QNI’m so excited!  The opening of Quilt National is just over a week away.  I can’t wait to go and see the show.  And I will be honest, I’m looking forward to seeing my own work displayed at the Dairy Barn Art Center.  It’s hard to believe I began working on that quilt nearly two years ago!

Stay Tuned - I’ll be sharing photos after the QN Opening.  But if you’d like a sneak peek at my exhibition quilt, check out the Dairy Barn’s website under “Exhibitions”.  Right next to the description of Quilt National 2011 -- that’s my Dandelion!

If you wont be able to make it to Athens, Ohio to see this show in person, the exhibition catalog can be purchased through the Dairy Barn’s website: http://www.dairybarn.org/shop/proddetail.php?prod=a-books-QuiltNational11&cat=7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are reviewed by the administrator of this blog, so please keep the language civil and relevant to the article. Comments containing advertisements, profanity or hate speech will be removed.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!