navbar

12 July 2009

Work in Progress


Well some weeks are more productive than others I guess. I didn't get a chance to finish a quilt this week but in keeping with my weekly commitment, here's a photo of the latest work in progress. If you can't tell what it is yet... I'm not going to tell you. But this photo gives an idea of how these quilts are built. Right now I have 6 layers done.
Typically my quilts have anywhere from 6 to 10 layers by the end. After that the quilt stitching adds more texture and sometimes additional colors & shapes.


Hopefully I'll be able to finish this during the week. Stay tuned to see it come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are reviewed by the administrator of this blog, so please keep the language civil and relevant to the article. Comments containing advertisements, profanity or hate speech will be removed.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!