navbar

28 July 2009

Work in Progress: Strawberry

As the summer progresses, I'm finding less time for studio work. Too many other projects & events going on. Well, here is this week's update. "Strawberry" is put together and waiting to be quilted (probably this week). It's based on a photo I took last summer in Croatia. They had these delicious wild strawberries - juicy, red and super sweet. Another working title could be "Summer Slacking" because this composition is just sweet & fun and reminds me of a relaxing day in July.

The next project is definitely going to be another portrait but I need time & space to focus before I start that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are reviewed by the administrator of this blog, so please keep the language civil and relevant to the article. Comments containing advertisements, profanity or hate speech will be removed.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!